Saturday, June 4

I miss home ♥


Dragon Boat Festival is coming and i miss my home badly now,
i wanna eat rice dumpling aka "Bacang" with salted egg yolk badly,
but sadly i can said,malacca din hv it...*sob*
I still clearly in mind wat the taste of my grandma handmade rice dumpling last year,
it's "fat" with all ingredients,nice aroma,and of course yummy as well...
BUT...dis year i'm not at hometown-Seremban to celebrate with my family,
Such a sad thing right ???!!! I MISS MY HOME...
Yesterday i called my grandma...from her soft voice...
I knew that she wanted me to go home badly..
Although she said if cant then never mind ...remember take care ya..^^
And i CAN'T make it...sorry..my beloved grandma and my mum...i miss u all too...
I miss all my family member...
All the time we gather,laugh,and share...
Hope this year will still be d same...
All the joy and happiness fall to u all...
Grandma and mummy...i promise u ...
I will be tough as wat u told me...
I LOVE YOU ALL...muaksss

                                                   *yummyyyy*


                                 Cantonese Rice Dumpling - 咸肉粽